Monday, October 4, 2010

Murfreesboro Dog Show Oct. 2 - 3

*** Mimi ***

Well, It was another weekend alone at home with the dogs. Maybe soon, I can start going to the shows also. I've been stuck here puppy sitting and working on stuff around the house. Between my list of things to do and Laura's list of things for me to do, I'm getting worn out. At least it's nice and I can work outside.

Anyway, Laura went to Murfreesboro to the dog show this weekend with Cruiser and Mimi.
Cruiser won third place in his "bred by" class Saturday and won Reserve Winners Dog on Sunday.

Mimi won "Winners Bitch" both Saturday and Sunday!! That's three conformation points toward her championship !!! She also won "Best of Winners" Sunday. Way to win Mimi !!!
We haven't been showing Mimi lately. Maybe sitting the bench did her some good.

She sure did school Cruiser on how it's done. Hope he took notes.....

No comments: